ORW: Best open research practice learned from open neuropsychology
mediaposted on 2023-05-17, 14:01 authored by Stephanie Rossit
Video of ORW session as part of the Open Research and Reproducibility Conference 2023, from Wednesday 29th March 2023
Join us for Northumbria's second annual open research and reproducibility conference since joining the UKRN.
This conference, open to Northumbria staff and Postgraduate Researchers, offers you a great opportunity to learn more about key areas of open research and how it can benefit your work.
Benefits of attending this event:
- Learn more about open research, the UK Reproducibility Network (UKRN), and wider issues affecting research in the UK.
- Gain insight into open research practices at Northumbria - hear about the work being undertaken by colleagues within your department and wider faculty.
- Take the opportunity to discuss any aspect of reproducibility and/or open research practices in your own work.
- Hear from guest speakers who share best practice in open research and reproducibility, and how they contribute to the success of their institutions.
- Network with staff and PGRs across disciplines with similar open research interests.
- View research posters
Dr Stephanie Rossit, Associate Professor in Psychology, University of East Anglia